Rieter

打印

Company history

2011

Reintergration of business area manufacturing.

2010

Reintergration of business area service.

2008

Amendment of the Legal Form into Rieter Ingolstadt GmbH.

2006

Separating the ranges sheet metal, manufacturing and service.

2002

Squeeze out.

1992

Within Rieter, the former Schubert & Salzer AG is renamed "Rieter Ingolstadt Spinnereimaschinenbau Aktiengesellschaft".  

1990/1991

The Production lines ”Iron castings”, ”Precisions Castings”, ”Fixtures” and ”Control Systems” are sold.

1987

Rieter Holding AG, Winterthur, Schweiz acquires the majority of Schubert & Salzer shares.

1971

The name of "Deutscher Spinnereimaschinenbau Ingolstadt" is no longer used. The company name used by all divisions is listed with: Schubert & Salzer Maschinenfabrik Aktiengesellschaft".  

1955

The manufacturing of warp- and knitting machines is added (constituting the traditional manufacturing program of Schubert & Salzer). Knitting machines are sold under the name of "Schubert & Salzer Maschinenfabrik Aktiengesellschaft", all other products (spinning machines, pipe fixtures, and foundry parts) are sold under "Deutscher Spinnereimaschinenbau Ingolstadt".

1950

The manufacturing facilities in Ingolstadt are renamed: "Deutscher Spinnereimaschinenbau Ingolstadt, Niederlassung der Schubert & Salzer Maschinenfabrik Aktiengesellschaft". The Headquarter of Schubert & Salzer in Stuttgart is transferred to Ingolstadt.  

1949

Schubert & Salzer establishes new headquarters in Stuttgart.  

1938

"Schubert & Salzer Maschinenfabrik Aktiengesellschaft" in Chemnitz acquires the majority of ”DESPAG” shares.

1925

"Deutsche Spinnereimaschinenbau Aktiengesellschaft Ingolstadt" (Despag) is founded. (”German Manufacturing Company of Textile Machinery, joint-stock Company in Ingolstadt”). 

1919

Creation of ”Deutsche Werke Aktiengesellschaft (German Machine Works), a joint-stock Company which will be the parent company for the Machine Works in Ingolstadt.  

1883/85

Foundation of military-owned companies ”Kgl. Bayer. Hauptlaboratorium” (Royal Bavarian Main Laboratories) and ”Kgl. Bayer. Geschützgießerei und Geschoßfabrik” (Royal Bavarian Artillery Foundry and Ammunition Shells) in Ingolstadt.