Perfectly coordinated technology from fiber to sliver
Rieter fiber preparation guarantees gentle opening, cleaning and blending of the fibers. Good adjustability and high cleaning efficiency are the best prerequisites for high yarn quality. Optimum raw material utilization is achieved by ideally coordinated individual components in the blowroom line. The material is delivered to subsequent processes in the correct quantities and the required quality. The impressive features of Rieter cards include a working width of 1 500 mm, an integrated grinding system for the card clothing as well as a modular design.
B 12 UNIclean pre-cleaner
- The UNIclean is designed for output of up to 1 400 kg/h (carded sliver).
- Pre-cleaning without nipping and the use of mote knives results in fiber-preserving cleaning.
- If the bale opener is processing different assortments, the working point specific to the material is automatically selected on the UNIclean.
C 70 high-performance card
- High production performance with top quality for ring yarn applications thanks to the maximal active carding area and optimized pre- and post-carding area.
- Thanks to wider carding area combined with the precise flats guiding, even fine combed ring yarns can be economically produced with high quality.
- The modular construction permits a rapid adjustment to new raw materials and requirements.