Perfect sliver quality with maximum productivity
Rieter has been the global market leader in spinning preparation for many years. With its high productivity and combing quality, the comber defines a unique performance category. Mill-proven technology and innovative elements ensure superior quality values and optimum raw material utilization. Rieter autoleveler drawframes feature outstanding scanning precision and leveling dynamics. High sliver regularity and quality result in improved running properties in downstream processes. The roving frame supplies high-quality rovings to the ring spinning machines.
RSB-D 45 and SB-D 45 draw frame
- With an output of 1 100 m/min in mill operations the new draw frame produces up to 10 tonnes of sliver per day.
- Excellent scanning precision and autoleveling dynamics stand for outstanding sliver regularity – from start to finish.
- Delivery speed is changed easily and rapidly via the frequency-controlled main drive at the push of a button on the machine display.
E 35 OMEGAlap combing preparation
- E 35 OMEGAlap achieves effective output of up to 520 kg/h. Compared to other preparation systems on the market, this corresponds to an increase in production of some 50%.
- The very good lap quality is based on good fiber orientation and batt structure, uniform batt weight and homogeneous lap build-up.
- The belt-driven drafting system and good accessibility to the longitudinal section and the drafting system facilitate assortment change and machine maintenance.
E 80 Comber
- Outstanding fiber selection by the Rieter comber in combination with the largest combing area enables up to 3 % fewer noils to be extracted compared to other systems. This is the basis for optimal raw material utilization.
- Significantly better yarn quality with the same noil extraction is achieved by the E 80 comber compared to other systems.
- The design of the E 80 comber with a 45 % higher combing area enables customers to focus either on productivity, raw material utilization or quality, as required.