E 32 UNIlap combing preparation - The mill-proven combing preparation for high-performance combers
E 32 UNIlap combing preparation combines mill-proven engineering and soundly based technology in a compact design – the ideal basis for superior productivity and economy. The 3-over-3 drafting system ensures high fleece quality through optimum finishing drafting and parallelization of the fibers. High-quality laps are produced by means of two lapping rollers and a variable production speed. Laps produced on the UNIlap display outstanding unwinding behavior on the comber.
- The good lap quality is based on good fiber orientation and batt structure, uniform batt weight and homogeneous lap build-up.
- Sliver-preserving guide elements and the variable, 2-zone drafting system improve running behavior and provide ideal drafting conditions for high fleece quality.
- The compact, faultless batt structure is produced by the 4 calander rolls.
- The belt-driven drafting system and good accessibility to the longitudinal section and the drafting system facilitate assortment change and machine maintenance.
- Optical Sensors monitor each sliver infeed for missing or stationary slivers. Machine stop at an early stage and exact fault displays enable operating personnel to remedy these quickly.
- The E 32 UNIlap can be connected to a semi-automatic SERVOtrolley lap transport system or a fully automated SERVOlap lap transport system.