E 66 / E 76 Comber - The leader in combing
74 kg/h on the new, fully automated E 76 comber or 72 kg/h on the E 66 comber – these are the effective production figures of the new combers. The increase in output has been achieved by means of C•A•P•D 500 (Computer Aided Process Development). With 500 nips/min., up to 80 g/m batt weight, superior fiber selection and very good machine running behavior, the combers produce top quality with maximum economy. The ROBOlap fully automated lap changing and piecing system on the E 76 comber remains a unique feature.
- Effective output of the automated machines is up to 74 kg/h. This corresponds to 1.7 tonnes of combed sliver per day – a new record.
- The E 66 / E 76 combers produce at up to 500 nips/min. in mill operations.
- With equivalent quality, Rieter combers extract up to 2% fewer noils, i.e. achieve up to 2% raw material savings, compared to other systems.
- High and uniform quality with reduced noil extraction is achieved uncompromisingly by virtue of excellent fiber selection on the Rieter combers.
- High yarn quality at high nip rates and highest possible batt weight. This applies to imperfections and tenacity/elongation as well as infrequent weak places in the yarn.
- Gentle fiber treatment by optimal coordination of comb movements and technology elements - developed by Rieter.
- The grade of raw material utilization and quality can be selectively controlled on the basis of maximum output.
- The 3-over-3 cylinder drafting system with pressure bar and variable break and main draft distance enhances precise fiber guidance for all staple lengths.
- The fully automated lap changing and piecing system on the E 76 ROBOlap comber is unique worldwide.