E 80 Comber - Quality meets flexibility
The E 80 comber meets the highest standards in terms of productivity, quality and economy together with a high degree of flexibility. The effective production performance of the E 80 comber in combination with the fully automated ROBOlap lap piecing system is 2 tonnes/day. The lead in combing technology has been extended further through C•A•P•DQ (Computer Aided Process Development). With outstanding fiber selection and optimal machine running behavior, the comber achieves superior quality values with maximum economy. The mill-proven ROBOlap fully automated lap changing and piecing system is a unique feature and still sets the standard for modern combing operations.
- Outstanding fiber selection by the Rieter comber in combination with the largest combing area enables up to 3 % fewer noils to be extracted compared to other systems. This is the basis for optimal raw material utilization.
- Effective output of the E 80 comber is up to 84 kg/h of combed sliver. This corresponds to 2 tonnes of combed sliver per day.
- Up to 2 % higher efficiency due to ROBOlap, the unique, fully automated lap changing and batt piecing system.
- Significantly better yarn quality with the same noil extraction is achieved by the E 80 comber compared to other systems.
- High yarn quality is achieved at very high nip rates and the highest possible batt weight. This applies to imperfections and tenacity/elongation as well as seldom-occurring yarn faults.
- Gentle, controlled fiber treatment is achieved by optimal coordination of comb movements C•A•P•DQ and the largest combing area developed by Rieter.
- The design of the E 80 comber with a 45 % higher combing area enables customers to focus either on productivity, raw material utilization or quality, as required.
- The 3-over-3 cylinder drafting system with pressure bar and variable break and main draft distance ensures precise fiber guidance for all staple lengths.
- Either semi-automatic SERVOtrolley E 16 / E 17 lap transport or fully automated SERVOlap E 26 lap transport can be selected as the lap transport system.