Friction lining with clip-closure
The new friction lining with clip-closure is suitable for all rotor spinning machines:
- 50 mm clip = winding drum for cylindrical packages
- 25 mm clip = winding drum for conical packages
The dismantling of the whole winding shaft doesn't have to be done. Therefore your operating personnel is in the position to exchange quick several worn out friction linings during the machine cleaning.
Included grooves in the new friction lining preventing deposits on the running surface of the friction lining. Thereby the tension of the winding stays constant over a long period, which results in a consistent density of the bobbins and less loose sites of the last windings.
- Machine downtime for replacing all friction linings on the rotor spinning machine is reduced by 75%
- Removal of the winding shaft is no longer necessary, so single worn out linings can be replaced quickly
- No fitting tool is required
- Grooves in the friction lining prevent wax residues from accumulating on the contact surface