Qtop® is an electronic control of piecing process that shoots the quality of a piecer to the top.
Changes on the spin box:
- Existing guide piece will be replaced with a new one with holes for the compressed air
- Hole for the compressed air will be drilled
- Electomagnetic valve assembly will be mounted
- Communication modul SUMEC Q will be exchanged
Changes on the machine:
- Air pressure in the air distribution system must be increased by 5 to 6 bars
- EPROM in the central board will be re-programmed
Optional installation of a yarn clearer is the final step to yarn quality so far reserved to automated machines.