K 42 Compact Spinning Machine - Fully-compacted yarns economically produced
The K 42 compact spinning machine is the economical further development of the successful Rieter compact spinning machines. With up to 1 824 spindles it sets standards in quality and economy. The K 42 also offers maximum flexibility for quality yarns. The machine concept for the compacting system with perforated metal cylinders offers optional double-sided suction and only a fraction of the energy and maintenance costs of other compacting systems is required.
- The K 42 compact spinning machine requires only about 25 % of the compacting energy necessary with comparable solutions. The maintenance cost are significant lower compared to other compacting systems.
- The K 42 compact spinning machine guarantees an extremely economical investment and low production costs per kilogram of yarn by using mechanical gears in the drafting system.
- The Rieter compacting system with detecting air-guide element guarantees maximum consistency in yarn quality. This has a positive impact on running behaviour and consequently increases output.
- Com4®compact yarns display very low hairiness. This has a positive impact on the appearance of the end product and the pilling resistance.
- The very high strength and low hairiness of Com4®compact yarns have significant economical advantages throughout downstream processing.
- The outstanding yarn structure allows sophisticated constructions in woven and knitted fabrics.
- The new universal compacting unit ensures rapid adjustment to the yarn properties required by the market.
- Functions such as spindle speed, yarn twist as well as ROBOload and traveling cleaner can be centrally displayed and controlled on the machine panel.
- The compact spinning machine produces a variety of fashionable Com4®compact yarns including Com4®compact-twin and Com4®compact-light.