Perfectly coordinated technology from fibre to sliver
Rieter fibre preparation guarantees gentle opening, efficient cleaning and intensive blending of the fibres. Operator-friendly adjustable settings and high cleaning efficiency are the best qualifications for high yarn quality. The greatest possible raw material utilisation is achieved by optimally coordinated individual components in the blowroom line. Rieter cards convince by their excellent quality values at highest production, based on the proven 1.5 m working width and the integrated grinding system for card clothing.
A 11 UNIfloc automatic bale opener
- The UNIfloc is designed for output of up to 1 200 kg/h (carded sliver).
- Opening bales into microtufts provides the basis for effective cleaning and dedusting by subsequent machines.
- Automatic bale profiling eliminates labour-intensive manual alignment of the bale height.
B 12 UNIclean pre-cleaner
- The UNIclean is designed for output of up to 1 400 kg/h (carded sliver).
- Fibre-preserving cleaning of the raw material due to free fibre flight and the use of adjustable grid bars.
- The energy consumption required for waste transport is low as a result of intermittent extraction.
C 70 high-performance card
- High production performance with top quality in all yarn applications thanks to the maximal active carding area and optimised pre- and post-carding area.
- Excellent raw material exploitation thanks to the adjustable knife on the licker-in, variable insertions of the extraction elements in the pre- and post-carding area as well as to the electronically adjustable flat speed.
- IGS – ensures a consistently good sliver quality with permanently sharp clothings and therefore increases the service life of clothings.