B 72 / B 76 UNImix homogeneous mixer - Effective mixing in a minimum of space
The B 72 / B 76 mixing machine guarantees homogeneous, intimate mixing of the bale feed in a minimum of space, even with unfavourable bale lay-down. The unique 3-point mixing process is equally suitable for cotton and man-made fibres. Eight mixing chambers ensure not only effective mixing, but also high production performance. The large storage volume of the UNImix provides the ideal preconditions for a high degree of operating autonomy in the blowroom.
- The production volume up to 800 kg/h (B 72) or up to 1 200 kg/h (B 76) results in an excellent price/performance ratio with comparably low space requirements.
- The large storage capacity ensures regular feeding of the downstream blowroom machines and is the precondition for the production of quality yarn without personnel intervention.
- Settings are entered rapidly, easily and reproducibly on the UNImix by the push of a button. Short setup times result in high efficiency.
- The unique 3-point mixing principle with 8 mixing chambers produces a good, permanently homogeneous fibre mix. This is the precondition for consistently high yarn quality.
- Tuft size can be adjusted at the mixing roller in coordination with raw material and application; optimal opening and homogeneous feed to the subsequent process are thus guaranteed.
- Integrated dust removal separates the dust-laden conveying air from the fibre material. This occurs extremely gently and consequently improves the running behaviour of the spinning machine and thus also yarn quality.
- The easy addition of an opening or cleaner module provides flexibility with the capability to respond to changes in market conditions.
- The ability to process cotton, blends and man-made fibres means that there are no limitations when processing different raw materials.
- Bypass facility for the cleaner module (e.g. with man-made fibres) for rapid mix change.