C 70 High-performance card - The card with the maximum active carding area
The C 70 high-performance card achieves excellent quality values at highest production for all yarn applications. This is based on the well-proven 1.5 m working width and maximum active carding area. Precise flats guiding and innovation in the pre- and post-carding area allow, with the selective waste extraction, an excellent raw material exploitation and sliver quality. With the integrated grinding system IGS, the sliver quality is maintained at a high level. By utilising draw frame modules instead of the classical can coilers, the customer has the possibility to optimally layout the process.
- High production performance with top quality for all yarn applications thanks to the maximal active carding area and optimised pre- and post-carding area.
- Excellent raw material exploitation thanks to the adjustable knife on the licker-in, variable insertions of the extraction elements in the pre- and post-carding area as well as to the electronically adjustable flat speed.
- The lowest energy balance of the C 70 is based on the combination of compact construction with small, movable masses and innovative machine geometry and flats area.
- IGS – ensures a consistently good sliver quality with permanently sharp clothings and therefore increases the service life of clothings.
- High production and sliver quality with the reliable autolevelling of the card and controlled fibre transport.
- Sophisticated detailed solutions for absolutely uniform batt weight and web formation give a card sliver of superior quality and lead to machine operation requiring no intervention.
- The modular construction permits a rapid adjustment to new raw materials and requirements.
- The draw frame modules facilitate an optimal process, adjusted to raw material and application.
- The option exists to arrange the card lines with 8 cards, line production up to 600 kg/h or with 10 C 70 cards, line production up to 1 200 kg/h.