SPIDERweb is the only mill control system that captures, displays and assists in the analysis of all of the relevant data right from spinning preparation up to all 4 end spinning systems. Intelligent modules enable quick decisions to be made and measures to be prioritised. The utilisation of the plant is improved, the quality level and productivity increased, energy consumption reduced and the yield of raw material optimised. Planned modules ensure the future expansion of the investment.
- Simple, configurable data analyses enable short reaction times for the right measures to be initiated, thus increasing efficiency and reducing costs.
- Data comparisons over long periods and the entire spinning process reveal factors that influence success. This enables targeted corrective measures to be taken.
- A competent system for the entire spinning mill reduces complexity, detects connections between process stages and increases efficiency.
- SPIDERweb monitors quality online and reliably detects exceptions. Quick intervention improves the quality level and consistency of the yarn.
- SPIDERweb guarantees end-to-end recording and documentation of quality data. This supports the development of reliable quality assurance.
- End-to-end online monitoring replaces routine tests in the laboratory. This reduces the cost of indispensable quality assurance and improves it at the same time.
- It is simple to create an individual report with selection of the relevant facts. So the focus is not lost.
- SPIDERweb grows with the plant. It provides the opportunity of integrating old and new generations of machines into the system.
- The modular structure guarantees that features can be adapted appropriately according to individual requirements. New modules are constantly developed and can be integrated in the future.