SPIDERweb is the only mill control system that captures, displays and assists in the analysis of all of the relevant data right from spinning preparation up to all 4 end spinning systems.
- Simple, configurable data analyses enable short reaction times for the right measures to be initiated, thus increasing efficiency and reducing costs.
- Data comparisons over long periods and the entire spinning process reveal factors that influence success. This enables targeted corrective measures to be taken.
- A competent system for the entire spinning mill reduces complexity, detects connections between process stages and increases efficiency.
- SPIDERweb monitors quality online and reliably detects exceptions. Quick intervention improves the quality level and consistency of the yarn.
- SPIDERweb guarantees end-to-end recording and documentation of quality data. This supports the development of reliable quality assurance.
- End-to-end online monitoring replaces routine tests in the laboratory. This reduces the cost of indispensable quality assurance and improves it at the same time.
- It is simple to create an individual report with selection of the relevant facts. So the focus is not lost.
- SPIDERweb grows with the plant. It provides the opportunity of integrating old and new generations of machines into the system.
- The modular structure guarantees that features can be adapted appropriately according to individual requirements. New modules are constantly developed and can be integrated in the future.