G 32 Ring spinning machine - High-quality yarns economically produced
The G 32 ring spinning machine complements Rieter’s ring spinning technology for standard applications. The textile-technological functions of the mill-proven Rieter ring spinning models have been optimised to achieve cost-efficient yarn production. Customers profit from a top quality machine that combines efficient energy utilisation with suction tube ECOrized and superior yarn quality with high spinning speeds.
- Cost-efficient solutions reduce the investment costs per kilogram yarn and thereby increase the economy in ring spinning.
- The G 32 is up to 1 824 spindles long and has a modular construction. Consequently, the costs for machines, building and climatic conditions are reduced.
- The yarn production costs are reduced due to highest production and lowest energy consumption with the innovative suction tube ECOrized.
- SERVOgrip, the Rieter innovation for genuine doffing without underwinding, eliminates yarn underwinding totally and thereof appreciably reduces fibre fly on ring spinning machines.
- Novibra spindles and Bräcker rings are the basis for optimal spinning results.
- The mill-proven Ri-Q-Draft drafting arrangement with pneumatically loaded guide arm and the Ri-Q-Bridge for superior spinning conditions form a solid basis for a high and constant yarn quality.
- The G 32 ring spinning machine is suitable for all conventional yarns from Ne 10 up to Ne 160.
- The FLEXIstart machine function allows a considerable raw material saving during spinning start-up by half-side starting of the drafting arrangement.
- Machine functions such as spindle drive, drafting arrangement, ROBOload and travelling cleaner can be centrally shown and controlled via the machine display.