R 36 Semi-Automated Rotor Spinning Machine - The direct path to good yarn quality at high productivity with easy operation
The R 36 with up to 600 positions, newest spinning technology and easy operation is the solution to achieving economical production. It stands for quality rotor yarns ranging from Ne 2 to Ne 40. Thanks to the innovative AMIspin and optional AMIspin-Pro technology, piecing quality is excellent. Fully independent machine sides allow high flexibility. Power saving and optional automatic piecing processes shorten the time for machine start-up. The Q 10 yarn clearer and excellent winding secure high quality products for the next process.
- High production with up to 600 rotors per machine and optimal working conditions due to ergonomical machine height.
- Sturdy machine design for rotor speeds up to 120 000 rpm and the electronic traverse system for delivery speeds up to 200 m/min allow permanently high productivity.
- Fully independent machine sides allow fast lot change and efficient maintenance on one machine side while spinning continues on the other side.
- Low ends down rate and good yarn quality in respect of yarn strength, evenness and imperfections with the most advanced technology of the new S 36 spin box.
- Excellent piecing quality, easy to achieve with AMIspin technology. Optional AMIspin-Pro technology provides even higher quality and success rates.
- Improved spinning stability thanks to the new S 36 opening unit optimised for maximum fibre utilisation, also with low grade raw material.
- Two lots can be spun at same time with fully independent machine sides as standard. Two package transport belts prevent mix-up of lots.
- "QSI" Quality-Spinning-In secures a short and energy saving machine start-up of the R 36, even after a power failure, with 100 % AMIspin piecing quality. Optional automatic start-up with "ASI" Automated-Spinning-In.
- All settings of the machine and the optional Q 10 yarn clearer adjustable on the large and easily understandable touch screen.