R 66 Fully automatic rotor spinning machine - Most modern technology for quality and productivity
The fully automatic rotor spinning machine R 66 sets the standard for quality and productivity. The new spin box S 66 ensures high spinning stability and yarn strength. The low energy consumption, solid construction and ease of use of the R 66 are convincing in practice. The modern spinning technology offers opportunities for optimisation for a wide range of applications. The consistent yarn quality of the R 66 including yarn-like AEROpiecing ensures a leading position as a yarn supplier.
- High productivity with up to 700 rotors and up to 5 % higher delivery through modern spinning technology and high efficiency. The operator benefits from very simple operation and maintenance.
- Up to 6 efficient robots (cycle time 20 s) ensure high efficiency even with many piecings and bobbin changes. Unique service stations reduce maintenance and allow smooth operation.
- Up to 10 % energy savings through advanced technology and energy-saving suction with automatic filter cleaning ECOrized.
- Improved breaking tenacity and yarn consistency with the advanced spin box S 66 with individual centring and easily replaceable spinning elements.
- Good properties in further processing through uniform yarn quality. Yarn-like piecing thanks to unique technology AEROpiecing® and rotor cleaning VARIOclean on each piecing cycle.
- Better yarn quality through cooler nozzle surface with COOLnozzle technology (prevents damage to sensitive fibres).
- Flexibility through independently adjustable machine sides (optional). Two separate tube loaders and conveyor belts provide maximum protection against mix-up. Ideal for automatic bobbin transport.
- Easy robot setting with only 6 parameters and recommended setting with eXpert Piecing System (XPS).
- Integrated VARIOspin fancy yarn device (optional) by specialist Amsler. Easy to retrofit.