Perfect sliver quality at highest productivity
Rieter has been global market leader in spinning preparation for decades. The combing machines guarantee unrivalled quality and first-rate raw material utilisation. Proven technology and innovative elements of the Rieter draw frames ensure constantly high quality values. Rieter autoleveller draw frames feature excellent scanning precision and levelling dynamics. High sliver regularity and quality improve the operating properties in downstream processes. The roving frame supplies a high-quality roving to the ring spinning machines.
SB/RSB-D 50 Draw Frame
- The draw frame is designed for highest productivity of up to 1 200 m/min delivery speed. Depending on the fibre material, the speed can be increased by up to 33 %.
- Superb scanning precision and highest autolevelling dynamics ensure outstanding sliver evenness – from the first to the last centimetre.
- Convenient setting of the delivery speed, coiler speed, suction intensity and draft (RSB only) is made on the touchscreen via frequency-controlled drives.
E 36 OMEGAlap combing preparation
- E 36 OMEGAlap achieves an effective production of more than 600 kg/h. Compared to other preparation systems on the market, this corresponds to a production increase of over 50 %.
- The very good lap quality is based on good fibre orientation and batt structure, uniform batt weight and homogeneous lap build-up.
- The belt-driven drafting unit as well as good accessibility to the longitudinal part and drafting system simplify assortment change and machine maintenance.
E 86 Comber
- The effective production performance of the E 86 comber is up to 90 kg/h combed sliver. The combed sliver production of 2 tons per day is therefore significantly exceeded.
- Thanks to the largest active combing area, an unequalled yarn quality is secured.
- Adaptation to market requirements can be realised due to the greatest active combing area in combination with the flexible setting.