E 36 OMEGAlap combing preparation - Unique winding belt technology for highest performance
E 36 OMEGAlap with proven winding belt technology is the most economic combing preparation system and provides the qualitatively best conditions for high-performance combing. Lap production is based on the unique winding belt technology. The belt specially developed for this purpose is wrapped around the lap as it builds up. This results in an optimal distribution of contact pressure over the circumference of the lap. This enables production of a uniformly wound lap of optimal quality, at simultaneous maximum productivity and speed.
- E 36 OMEGAlap achieves an effective production of more than 600 kg/h. Compared to other preparation systems on the market, this corresponds to a production increase of over 50 %.
- E 36 OMEGAlap is the optimal combing preparation for maximum output and economy for large combing sets, i.e. an E 36 OMEGAlap supplies 6 E 86 combers.
- The low energy consumption results from the use of energy-optimised electronical and mechanical drive elements and the high output.
- The very good lap quality is based on good fibre orientation and batt structure, uniform batt weight and homogeneous lap build-up.
- The high quality is achieved at a constant winding speed of 230 m/min, regardless of staple length and lap diameter.
- The proven belt technology allows a uniform pressure distribution on up to 75 % of the lap circumference and consequently reduces the flexing work during the lap formation process.
- The belt-driven drafting unit as well as good accessibility to the longitudinal part and drafting system simplify assortment change and machine maintenance.
- Static and dynamic sliver monitors detect missing or stationary slivers. Error messages allow operating personnel to eliminate sliver breaks precisely and quickly.
- The E 36 OMEGAlap can be connected to either a semi-automatic SERVOtrolley lap transport system or a fully automated SERVOlap lap transport system.