Customer Training – Success through Knowledge Lead
Rieter offers the market technologically progressive solutions in technically sophisticated products. Central focus is placed on the concept of the entire supply and servicing process. Rieter customers thus gain superior productivity and economy. Quality and efficiency are, however, not least dependent on well-trained personnel.
A motivated and highly qualified Rieter instructor team trains employees from all levels within a spinning company on the complete range of Rieter products. The following personnel are targeted:
- Mill managers
- Quality supervisors
- Machine operators
- Electricians and maintenance staff
- Through to spinning plant management members.
The Rieter Training Center with its excellently equipped training facilities from blowroom to end spinning machines provides the optimal environment for acquiring new knowledge.
Individual Education and Training in the Customer’s Plant
Rieter is pleased to also hold individually arranged courses at customers’ plants. These are especially recommended for further instruction of already well-trained employees or as training in response to plant-specific problems.
Main focus of individual training is placed on:
- Technological purpose and functioning of the machine
- Function of the individual working parts
- Mechanical and technological settings
- Drives, change points, gearing plans
- Explanation of the electrical and electronic systems
- Programming of the machine configuration
- Safety regulations
Course information and key data
The Rieter course program is organized according to the process stages fiber preparation, spinning preparation and end spinning. The program is supplemented by individually arranged training courses in line with customer requirements.
- The courses offered usually last between 4-5 days.
- Prices available on request.
- Target audience of Rieter courses are: top and middle management, mill managers, quality supervisors, machine operators, mill mechanics, mill electricians and maintenance staff.
- Spinning mill experience and textile knowledge are of advantage for course participation.
The course program and course dates with all relevant details are shown in the latest customer training program. The training program and application form can be downloaded in the download section below.