Idea pool and reference for all textile technological questions
In the fabric showrooms, everything relating to the samples as well as the results of the process-analytical tests made in recent years is available. More than 3 500 various fabric samples are displayed in the Rieter fabric showrooms in Switzerland, China and India. The fabric showrooms offer comprehensive information resulting from the textile tests. For every individual fabric sample there, the test history is documented. In addition, the customers can acquaint themselves with the differences between the four spinning technologies as well as with the properties of the yarn in downstream processing and in the end product.
The full documentation that can be seen in the fabric showrooms not only serves as a source of information but also represents an innovative source of ideas for future areas of textile application. Additionally, the available reference material forms the perfect basis for informed discussions between customers and experts as well as for a personal counselling on the subject of textile product developments. Many textile technological questions that are a concern of customers can be answered on the spot with the aid of yarn data and samples.
The Rieter Fabric Showrooms offer:
- More than 3 500 different fabric samples as reference for all questions concerning textile technology.
- Competent, informed advice on the subject of textile product developments.
- Practical demonstrations of the four Com4® yarns.
- Explanation of characteristics in downstream processing and in the finished product.
- Innovative source of ideas for future areas of textile application.
- Professional textile technological publications
- Showrooms in Switzerland, in India and China.