Project management – coordination for the customer
Coordinating a complete project is a major task. It is well worth trusting an experienced general provider with this. Starting in the planning stages of a spinning mill, a vital basic requirement is to coordinate the various suppliers of infrastructure, logistics and machinery. This enables deadlines to be met, project time reduced, and the plant can be put into operation more quickly.
In order to be able to start production in the shortest time possible and to increase the profitability of the installation, smooth running is essential throughout all stages of the project. This in turn requires very careful planning in the initial phases, and coordination of the delivery of machinery and accessories. Just-in-time, the right material at the right time, means that all businesses involved have to follow a mandatory planned sequence. Optimum involvement of assembly staff and local workers results in significant savings.
As a systems-provider, Rieter offers its customers an own project management for this demanding task, enabling them to set up and implement a complete plant. Thanks to the know-how acquired during the course of erecting hundreds of plants, Rieter can save the customer time and management capacity. This service can also be used when restructuring existing spinning mills.
- Project coordination with customers and sub-contractors
- Layout coordination with architects and infrastructure suppliers
- Scheduling with all involved
- Coordinating assembly
- Coordinating commissioning and technological optimisation (spinning trials etc.)
- Costing and recommendations for human resources for operation and maintenance (based on time-and-motion studies)
- Handing over the plant to the customer
- Coordinating customer training
- After Sales Service