K 45 Compact spinning machine - For fully compacted yarns
The K 45 compact spinning machine is a further development of its successful predecessor, the K 44. With machine length up to 1 632 spindles, it sets standards for ideal compacting, machine length and economy. In addition, the K 45 offers greatest flexibility for quality yarns. Its superiority over other compacting processes has been further increased by additional technical spinning solutions for extended applications. The concept for the compacting system with perforated metal cylinders requires energy and maintenance costs substantially lower compared to any other compacting systems.
- The K 45 compact spinning machine has a modular construction and is available with up to 1 632 spindles.
- Thanks to longer machines, the production costs per kilogram yarn have been reduced and thereby the economy substantially increased.
- The Rieter compacting system with air-guide element guarantees highest consistency in the yarn quality. That positively affects the running properties and consequently increases the production.
- Thanks to the optimized air-guide elements, the K 45 achieves high compacting consistency and efficiency.
- Com4® yarns display very low hairiness. That has a positive effect on the pilling resistance of the end product.
- Ultimate strength and low hairiness of the Com4® yarns lead to clear advantages in the entire downstream processing.
- Quick and easy exchange of the suction devices ensure a rapid adjustment of production to meet the yarn properties required by the market.
- The FLEXIstart machine function allows a considerable raw material saving during spinning start-up by quarter or half-side starting of the drafting arrangement.
- All machine functions such as spindle drive, FLEXIdraft, ROBOload and traveling cleaner can be centrally shown and controlled via the machine display.