A 81 UNIblend precision blender - Economical and precisely metered blending for quality yarns
The UNIblend A 81 precision blender sets the highest standard for multi-component blending with an accuracy featuring less than 1% deviation. The UNIblend A 81 enables four different carding lines to be supplied with different blends. The maximum output of the A 81 is 1 000 kg/h. Processing a large number of different staple fibers facilitates a rapid and economical response to fashion trends.
- The homogeneous fiber blends from the UNIblend enable very high yarn quality to be achieved.
- Homogeneous fabric appearance in the end product, even when using difficult dyes.
- A separate weighing system for periodic calibration of each individual module enables consistently high quality to be achieved.
- The UNIblend A 81 is capable of producing four different blend compositions simultaneously with the same components.
- The UNIblend is available with 2 to 8 blending modules, each with an output range of 3 to 300 kg/h.
- With its modern machine control unit, the UNIblend is ideally integrated in the UNIcontrol and UNIcommand control systems.