E 35 OMEGAlap combing preparation – Quantum leap in combing preparation
The E 35 OMEGAlap combing preparation machine offers maximum output and economy. Lap production is based on a completely new technology. The core element is a belt winding system. The belt specially developed for this purpose is wrapped around the lap as it builds up. This results in optimum distribution of contact pressure over the circumference of the lap. This enables uniformly built-up laps of optimum quality to be produced with maximum productivity.
- E 35 OMEGAlap achieves effective output of up to 520 kg/h. Compared to other preparation systems on the market, this corresponds to an increase in production of some 50%.
- E 35 OMEGAlap is the ideal combing preparation for maximum output and economy in large combing sets, i.e. one E 35 OMEGAlap supplies 6 E 66 or E 76 combers.
- The low energy consumption results from the use of energy-optimized electronic and mechanical drive elements and the high output.
- The very good lap quality is based on good fiber orientation and batt structure, uniform batt weight and homogeneous lap build-up.
- The high quality is achieved at a constant winding speed of 180 m/min, regardless of staple length and lap diameter.
- The quality of the lap produced with OMEGAlap is subsequently also reflected in exceptional yarn quality. Imperfections, yarn regularity and the tensile properties of the resulting yarn are of the highest standard.
- The belt-driven drafting system and good accessibility to the longitudinal section and the drafting system facilitate assortment change and machine maintenance.
- Sensors monitor all sliver infeeds for missing or stationary slivers. Machine stop at an early stage and exact fault displays enable operating personnel to remedy these quickly.
- The E 35 OMEGAlap can be connected to a semi-automatic SERVOtrolley lap transport system or a fully automated SERVOlap lap transport system.