SB/RSB-D 45 draw frame - Advanced quality and flexibility
High quality and productivity at delivery speeds of up to 1 100 m/min – that is what the new RSB-D 45 autoleveler draw frame and the SB-D 45 draw frame without autoleveling offer. Excellent scanning precision and autoleveling dynamics result in outstanding sliver regularity – from start to finish. Changes in delivery speed at batch change are made rapidly at the push of a button on the machine display. CLEANtube ensures clean sliver coiling when processing cotton. A short-fiber drafting system is available for short-staple cotton.
- With an output of 1 100 m/min in mill operations the new draw frame produces up to 10 tonnes of sliver per day.
- High efficiency in downstream processing confirms the excellent autoleveling quality of the draw frame.
- CLEANtube ensures clean sliver coiling without waste when cotton is being processed.
- Excellent scanning precision and autoleveling dynamics stand for outstanding sliver regularity – from start to finish.
- CLEANtube ensures clean sliver coiling when cotton is being processed and enhances the quality of the draw frame sliver in downstream processing.
- Superior Classimat values in the yarn are achieved due to efficient drafting system extraction with lifting cleaning lips.
- Delivery speed is changed easily and rapidly via the frequency-controlled main drive at the push of a button on the machine display.
- Central drafting system setting without gauges facilitates rapid, reproducible batch changes.
- A short-fiber drafting system is available as an option for processing short-staple cotton.