Marketing Managers at Rieter have an excellent track record in brand management, advertising and market research and know how to develop and implement a successful strategy. They are familiar with the marketing concept and marketing mix principles for capital goods. Project management is their daily bread.
Marketing Managers have several years of professional experience in the textile and/or textile machinery industry, where extensive knowledge of spinning products and competitors facilitates their work. They hold a degree in textile technology with postgraduate education in business administration with an advanced level in marketing or a degree in business administration with an advanced level in marketing They are willing to travel (up to about 20 percent of working time).
Key Competencies and Skills
- Customer and solution-oriented work
- See quality as a competitive advantage, adhere to quality standards
- Systematically and accurately apply problem-solving approaches
- Strong team spirit
- Capacity to collaborate with different teams
- Creation of project plans (including deadlines)
- Planning and organizational talent