Rieter Project Managers are responsible for sub-projects as well as ad hoc topics. They coordinate progress and manage the project process through several work streams with different research and development units. They also carry out business and technical analysis. They prepare progress reports for the Steering Committee – and to win over key stakeholders. Further responsibilities include support for project administration, controlling and documentation.
Project Managers ideally have professional experience in project management and/or business consulting, and good knowledge of managing processes that require the coordination of a variety of different actors. They hold a Master of Science in Engineering and an Executive Master of Business Administration or a Master of Economics.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Structured, independent way of working
- Good communication skills to win over developers and stakeholders across different organizational levels
- Ability to conduct workshops with the Rieter development teams
- Assertiveness to manage difficult tasks and a self-confident appearance
- Strong ability to work in an international project team with multiple perspectives