Irrespective of the machinery maker the clothings are produced to the highest quality level and with an unrivaled depth in vertical integration to continuously improve the carding and mixing of fibers – the main task of a roller card. Graf metallic card clothings for roller cards ensure optimum quality, adapted to specific needs in the processing of man-made fibers and natural fibers.
- Innovative geometries
- Increased productivity
- Cooperation with roller card manufacturers
Hipro Metallic Card Clothings
Significantly increased fiber retention thanks to specially designed hump at the front side of the teeth. Discover the secret of Hipro.
- 10% to 15% higher throughput compared to conventional clothings thanks to optimized web transfer from the cylinder to the doffer
- Up to 10% maximized machine uptime by reducing fiber fly on the worker rollers
- A significant 20% fewer failures in the web thanks to precise fiber transfer to and from the cylinder
- Constantly high process stability provides reproducible web quality throughout the entire lifetime of the clothing
- End products for segments such as hygiene, medical, automotive, filtration, floor coverings, etc.
- Both high-performance and conventional cards can be preferably equipped with the Hipro card clothings
- Hipro guarantees no limits in fiber types and web weights (except brittle fibers)
Depending on the fiber material, a choice of surface finishes is available.
Smooth Finish SF
- Mechanical treatment for smoothing and refining the clothing surfaces. The running-in time is reduced to a minimum, ensuring consistently high quality right from the start.
- Improved surface finish achieved with electrochemical polishing. The clothing is completely de-burred at the same time.
- Treated clothing with scale-free surface
Needle Finish NF
- Electrochemical polishing and rounding of all edges on the clothing teeth
2nd – 5th Worker