Roller cards have other characteristics than flat cards. Therefore, the demands for service needs differ relating to widths, fibers processed and installed clothings. Graf has developed the corresponding solutions for all service needs on roller cards in-house.
- Adapted to the Graf product range
- Different widths available
- Maintaining maximum quality
GAV – Metallic wire mounting equipment
GAV is the abbreviation for the versatile mounting device for standard and interlinked metallic card clothings for all known roller card types. The modular system allows for the ideal combination, depending on the mounting needs.
Rating GAV drive
Weight GAV drive
Rating butt welder
Weight butt welder
Rating stripping reel
Weight stripping wheel
- The adjustment of the tensioning device allows even inexperienced operators to correctly set the mounting tension depending on the base width and the type of roller card.
- The purposeful array of dressing and pre-bending rollers ensures that even clothings with small base widths stand upright.
UAV 25 – Universal clothing appliance
The UAV 25 clothing appliance is universally applicable for the reclothing of all smaller rollers off the roller card. It allows the economic and efficient mounting of metallic card clothings on to all plain rollers with the necessary accuracy. The GAV drive is required to operate the UAV 25.
Weight complete basic equipment
Rating GAV drive
- Modular construction of the clothing appliance
- Easy and safe mounting of wires outside of the roller cards
TRG 20 – Traversing cleaning device
The TRG 20, available for working widths of up to 4.5 m, is a modern device for cleaning metallic card clothings directly on the roller card, on the UAV 25 or similar frames. Impurities embedded between the rows of teeth such as spinning lubricant, melted fibers, plant particles, etc. are gently removed by the cleaning blade.
64 kg (depending on the length)
- Soiled rollers are cleaned mechanically on the roller card.
- The risk of accidents is reduced since the manual cleaning is eliminated.