Rieter is a company with an international scope which is committed to creating long-term values. The Group maintains high standards of corporate governance and pursues a transparent information policy vis-à-vis its stakeholders. Transparent reporting forms the basis for trust.
The Articles of Association of Rieter Holding Ltd. and the regulations governing the organization of the company constitute the basis for Group Structure and Shareholders (page 24). These are published in the Annual Report under Corporate Governance – as well as:
- Capital Structure (page 25);
- Shareholders’ Participatory Rights (page 39);
- Change of Control and Defensive Measures (page 40);
- Statutory Auditors (page 40);
- Information Policy (page 41);
- Remuneration Report (page 42).
Reporting by Rieter conforms to the corporate governance guidelines issued by the SIX Swiss Exchange and the pertinent commentaries. Unless otherwise stated, the data refer to December 31, 2017.