Rieter publishes the customer magazine since 1989. With extensive information about products and services and the latest innovation. "link" is dedicated to professionals of the short staple yarn spinning industry. Click here to register for a digital version.
The current issue shows many options for optimizing existing systems. In addition, the Rieter rotor direct process, its economic advantages and its optimal system configuration are dealt with in detail.
- Considerable raw material savings thanks to Mill Assessment
- Modernization of existing ring spinning machines with COMPACTdrum boosts productivity by up to 20%
- Optimally equipped for the future thanks to automation
- Complete an order in just a few clicks with ESSENTIALorder
- 50% longer lifetime with Graf card clothings
- Dye packages with optimal yarn density thanks to preciforce
- The efficient rotor direct process for raw material with high short-fiber content.
No. 35 - 07/2020
This issue of “Spinnovation”, the customer magazine of Bräcker, Graf, Novibra, SSM and Suessen, informs about new products, shows a lot of information in the technology sector and publishes two mill reports. A short overview:
- The new MULTISHARP alloy from Graf
- Retrofit kits for multigrinder and supergrinder from Bräcker
- The right technologies for carpet yarn producers from SSM
- COMPACTeasy from Suessen for Yunus Textile Mills Ltd.
- CROCOdoff system from Novibra for Giza Spinning and Weaving Co.
- But that’s definitely not all. Convince yourself and enter the “Spinnovation” world.