- Corrosion resistance
- Stable running behavior
- Maximum lifetime
Temco guide rollers come in various shell shapes and materials and are equipped both with or without a shaft. They are characterized by their compact building method with low rotating mass and low bearing friction moment. Yarn speeds of up to 5 000 m/min are possible.
The lubricant has been specially selected to satisfy the requirements of guide rollers, thus ensuring smooth running and long lifetime. The guide rollers are equipped with a special dust shield cover on either end.
The shells are made of steel, aluminum or innovative synthetic material. For special applications, guide rollers with chromium-plated or ceramic-coated shells are available.
Smooth-running yarn guide rollers are available to guide threads and tapes in textile and technical applications.
The extremely smooth-running yarn guide rollers FR3530-02, FR4018-01 and FR4030 are especially suitable for all processes where low-tension forces or low-yarn deflections and gentle yarn guiding are required.
Temco guide rollers FR include various jacket shapes and materials and are equipped with or without a shaft. They are characterized by their compact building method with low rotating mass and low starting and bearing friction moment. Yarn speeds of up to 6 500 m/min are possible.
Area of application
The extremely smooth-running yarn guide rollers are suitable for all processes, where low tension forces and gentle yarn guiding are required. The most important applications are in high-speed processes like the spin draw texturing process of Bulked Continuous Filament (BCF), the Fully Drawn Yarn (FDY), or the Spin Drawn Yarn (SDY) process for technical yarns.
- Lubrication/sealing: The lubricant has been specially selected to satisfy the requirements of guide rollers, thus ensuring smooth running and long lifetime. The guide rollers are equipped with a special dust shield cover on either end.
- Shells/surfaces: The roller shells are made of steel, aluminum or innovative synthetic materials with special features. For special applications guide rollers with chromium-plated or ceramic-coated shells are provided.
The latest generation of the smooth-running guide rollers FR26 series are a milestone in the field of easy running guiding elements.
Bearing friction is reduced by 50% which means the driving force can be reduced by the same extent. This enables guidance of Lycra at very low tension levels.
- Reduced yarn tension
- Smooth running
- No initial run-in period required
- Low moment of inertia
- Long service life
- Different roller shell forms
- Variable surfaces
In addition to the standard shapes, intermediate sizes and customized solutions of the guide roller series FR26 are also available.
Temco separator rollers VR are used in a broad range of applications and in some of the most diverse processes. Satisfying these applications not only requires knowledge and experience in low-friction bearing manufacture, but also a high degree of competence and authority in the production and subsequent treatment of synthetic yarns and textiles.
Area of application
The Temco separator rollers VR are used, among others, for guiding and turning round continuous materials such as yarns, wire, films, filaments etc. during the individual production processes.
Separator rollers are only mounted on one side. The various product requirements depend on the application. For the production of very fine, sensitive products, e.g. for textile manufacturing processes, low inertia thanks to optimized friction moment and low rotating mass are of utmost importance.
Other applications require the roller surface to offer high abrasion resistance, high temperature resistance, large load carrying capacity or long bearing lifetime. Temco bearings offer a broad product range, including:
- Surface quality, different coatings
- Resistance to both high and extremely high stresses (temperature, load rating)
- Maximum operating speed
- Dimensions (roller length and diameter, support journal)
For very high speeds in combination with high yarn temperatures, Temco has integrated its know-how and experience in the development of the separator roller group VR50300-00-HS.
The separator rollers can be operated without expensive and time-consuming compressed air treatment.
Thanks to very low friction torque at high speeds, the VR50300-00-HS offers enormous potential to save energy costs.
Area of application
Through the use of hybrid bearings and the most modern heat-resistant materials, the separator rollers are designed especially for working areas, in which mainly energy-intensive air bearings are used. With a possible yarn speed of up to 5 500 m/min at yarn temperatures of 190 °C the VR50300-00-HS are as good as air bearings.
- Higher yarn temperatures up to 190 °C due to special cage material and special high-temperature grease
- Resonance-free running over the entire speed range with low noise emission
- Due to the very low bearing friction torque the rollers are also suitable at low yarn forces for very high yarn speeds up to 5 500 m/min
- Enormous energy savings compared to air bearings because no compressed air is required
The Temco bearings offer a broad product range comprising many different variants concerning surface quality, different coatings, resistance to both high and extremely high stresses (temperature, load rating) and maximum operating speed dimensions (roller length and diameter, support journal).
The precision of our Temco deflection rollers enables very high speeds with low-vibration running behavior in various production processes. Deflection rollers ULR are mounted on one side, while deflection rollers ULW are mounted on both sides of the machine. Both designs are available in different dimensions, weight and speed classes. Due to the unique design, maximum roller stability can be achieved in addition to remarkably smooth running with extremely lightweight construction.
Temco ULR and ULW are high precision bearing arrangements of consistently high quality. Together with lifetime lubrication, a long service life is guaranteed, which means less set-up and downtime with lower spare parts and maintenance costs. This offers a technically and economically optimal solution for the processing of nonwoven webs.
- Lubrication/sealing: All bearing arrangements are sealed on both sides and are maintenance-free due to lifetime lubrication.
- Shells/surfaces: In order to reduce the mass moment of inertia, very lightweight Carbon Fiber-Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) roller shells are available in addition to aluminum roller shells and can be combined with specific surfaces (e.g. non-stick coating).
- FDA compliant: Some Temco ULR and ULW deflection rollers meet the regulations of the American Food and Drug Agency (FDA). Thus, they are classified as safe for the use of so-called food contact substances for direct contact with food.
- Smooth running and low friction in the high speed range
- Low mass moment of inertia
- High raceway quality for special quality requirements
- Highest precision
- Low noise emission
- Various coatings for individual applications