After several years of operation, machines do not meet today's requirements anymore and require a little boost to recover their initial productivity. Rieter provides a wide range of solutions to bring your equipment up to its best levels and even beyond.
- Maximize productivity
- Improve yarn quality
- Save energy and optimize costs
- Extend the lifetime of equipment
- Improve flexibility
The ROBOdoff is a device for automated package change. The robot replaces full packages with a prepared empty tube along each machine side. For the doffing of a spinning position, ROBOdoff does not interrupt the spinning process. It is available on R 37 as an option and on R 35 and R 36 as a retrofit.
- No burden of manual doffing on operators
- Constant doffed package length
- Operators available for more valuable tasks
The Upgrade Rotor semi ECOrized consists of two modular packages. One package focus on the modification of the technology air system, the other on the waste air system. Each package contains different Upgrades which improves a specific function on the machine. The Upgrades can be ordered individual.
- Reduction of the waste air energy consumption by up to 38%
- Reduction of the technology air energy consumption by up to 11%
- Less down time due to several improvements
- Reduced maintenance costs
The clip Opening Roller features a patented clip replacement system which allows a quick replacement of the wear and tear parts: the solid ring or the wire covered roll.
- Exchange time reduced by up to 80% per unit
- Considerably lower maintenance time
- Improved flexibility by using different opening roller types on the same machine
After years of severe stress, many robots reach the limits of acceptable reliability. For those robots, Rieter provides modernization packages including retrofits, upgrades and conversions to restore or improve the original performance of equipment. The R 40 Robot Modernization optimizes the performance of the robot by upgrading it with the latest available technology.
- Up to 3 % efficiency increase of the overall machine
- Average payback period of 10 months
- Robot efficiency back to 90 % and above
- Extended lifetime of the robot
This interchangeable friction lining with clip-closure for the winding drum of the rotor spinning machine allows an easy and quick exchange of all friction linings of the rotor spinning machine. Thanks to the clip-closure, no fitting tools are needed.
- No dismantling of the whole winding shaft needed
- Reduced machine downtime up to 75 % to exchange all friction linings
- Reliable drive of the bobbin through profile grooves