Rieter offers original parts for any short staple spinning machinery, from fiber preparation to end spinning.
- Uncompromising quality
- Rapid delivery from central and local warehouses
- Available for the entire spinning equipment
The wobble disc take-off roller is made out of 39 wobble discs which are welded on a seamless precision pipe which is forming the take-off roller. This take-off roller is used in all current UNIflocs and available also for upgrades.
- Superior sturdiness
- Higher lifetime
- Improved running performance (less material choking between grid bar and teeth)
- Lower vibrations (improved precision, helix-shaped formation of wobble discs)
The spiked lattice removes tufts simultaneously from all layers. Its improved design and optimum needle positions allow intensive and gentle opening of the raw material. The superior reinforcement of the belts makes the spiked lattice wear-resistant. The special links and the aluminum rails ensure long service life.
- Gentle opening of raw material
- Process control due to improved design
- Long service life and great stability