Rieter offers original parts for any short staple spinning machinery, from fiber preparation to end spinning.
- Uncompromising quality
- Rapid delivery from central and local warehouses
- Available for the entire spinning equipment
Rieter nippers are adapted exactly to the combers and ensure smooth processing of batt weights of up to 80 g/m. High-precision clamping of the lap in combination with the optimized motion of the circular and top combs results in ideal combing action across the entire range of nip rates.
- Output increased by up to 15% compared to nippers from other suppliers
- Controlled processing of batt weights of up to 80 g/m possible
- Reduction in noil content of up to 2% compared to older generation nippers or from other suppliers
- 1-2% saving of raw material of good fibers
The pressure bar in the comber drafting system is an important fiber guidance element. It helps to improve the regularity of the combed sliver by also enabling the rather shorter fibers to be guided accurately. Thanks to its clip-on function, the pressure bar by Rieter is quickly removed and installed.
- Shorter machine downtimes
- Easy handling
- Pressure bar can be removed and installed without tools
The CLEANcoil is an innovative coiler with patented honeycomb structure prevent deposits of finishing agent on the underside of the coiler by synthetic fibers. Two versions are available: the CLEANcoil for all applications and CLEANcoil-PES for 100 % synthetic fibers.
- Extended cleaning intervals and therefore longer operating time
- Higher can capacity due to neat sliver coiling
- Extension of the cleaning cycle from 100 to 800 %, depending on the polyester fibre used