After several years of operation, machines do not meet today's requirements anymore and require a little boost to recover their initial productivity. Rieter provides a wide range of solutions to bring your equipment up to its best levels and even beyond.
- Maximize productivity
- Improve yarn quality
- Save energy and optimize costs
- Extend the lifetime of equipment
- Improve flexibility
Replacement of the obsolete gearbox with a new (single) SERVOdrive. The planetary gear would be eliminated without replacement. The function of the gearbox will be taken over by a new servomotor and new power controller.
- No oil change on the gearbox
- Maintenance free solution
- No time-consuming bearing change on gearbox
- Less parts on stock
- Secured delivery situation
The SLIVERguide centrically guides the sliver into the drafting system. It features a double helix for precise alignment as well as a grid plate for easy adjustments. The bars are produced in one piece.
- Improved sliver evenness compared to the previous centering method
- Up to 20 minutes reduced adjustment time to accommodate different raw material
- Easy setting duplication thanks to numbered grid plates
To obtain an optimum sliver quality, it is important to precisely control the main processes in the drawe frame with sensors. By installing the sensors retrofit, the standard sensors will be replaced by accurate, contactless sensors.
- Contactless, wear-free measurement system, which leads to higher lifetime of the sensor
- Short downtime due to easy and fast installation
The control unit T30/X20 uses the latest control generation and features a colored touch display with a high resolution. It replaces the discontinued control unit PP41.
- Quick machine adjustment due to shown settings recommendation based on raw material data
- Intuitive and easy operation
- Machine and production data up/downloaded via USB
The OMEGAlap E 35 upgrade consists of the installation of the latest drives and electronic components from the OMEGAlap E 36.
- Up to 30% productivity increase thanks to 10% higher speed (from 180m/min to 200m/min) and 30% reduced lap change time (from 45 seconds to 30 seconds)
- Reduced downtime and maintenance
- Increased lifetime of suction calander wiper
The UNIlap E 32 Retrofit consists of two different packages. A standard package which includes all relevant wear parts to minimize downtime and an additional package which contains additional parts to achieve maximum running time.
- Increases lifetime
- Restore the original performance
- Minimized downtime and maintenance
- Increase output up to 16% / max. delivery speed 140m/min (only with the additional package)
Rieter offers a package to modernize the combers E 65 and E 75. It consists of installing a new stationary comb support, changing some technology components and main parts of the gear box. As a result, the comber benefits from a second life and even surpasses its original performance.
- Up to 10% productivity increase
- Same sliver quality by higher speed
- Up to 2% savings on good fibers
- Reduction of neps in the combed sliver due to new technology parts