After several years of operation, machines do not meet today's requirements anymore and require a little boost to recover their initial productivity. Rieter provides a wide range of solutions to bring your equipment up to its best levels and even beyond.
- Maximize productivity
- Improve yarn quality
- Save energy and optimize costs
- Extend the lifetime of equipment
- Improve flexibility
ROBOspin is the piecing robot for Rieter ring and compact-spinning machines. One robot per machine side repairs ends down that occur while the machine is running or during doffing. The robot receives information about the position of the ends down from the integrated individual spindle monitoring (ISM).
- Significantly reduced personnel requirements
- Consistently high machine performance
- Rapid repair of ends down
With easy installation and removal, the compacting device COMPACTdrum for the Rieter ring spinning machine allows for quick switches between ring yarn and compact yarn. COMPACTdrum adds a new dimension to reducing hairiness. Compact yarn produced in this way is highly sought-after in downstream processing. The device processes all raw materials and covers all yarn counts. With low energy requirements, very high productivity and long-life technology components, production costs are kept low.
- Very low production costs
- New dimension in hairiness reduction
- Easy to install and remove
The PSM Drafting Motor Upgrade is an economical alternative to the standard drafting motors of the G/K machines. The technology of the Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor allows a higher output power of the motor by less energy consumption. Further, due to a lower operating temperature, the lifetime of the motor can be increased.
- 29% improved efficiency and 25% higher output power compared to the original motor
- Reduced energy consumption up to 3% regarding total machine consumption
- Increased lifetime due to lower motor temperature
The Q-Package combines a newly developed nose bar with the active cradle (instead of the Ri-Q-Bridge and the standard cradle) to allow best yarn quality at lowest manufacturing costs.
- Up to 30% reduced IPI or up to 4% raw-material savings or up to 10% increased production speed
- High flexibility with individual adjustments to match each specific need of the raw material
The WILDload is an add-on device to the ROBOload. It allows the automatic filling of the ROBOload and eliminates the manual placement of the tubes in the magazine. The capacity of the WILDload tube storage is big enough to fit the needs of even the longest machines.
- Easy and fast reload of the ROBOload
- Reduced labor costs due to the automatic filling of the ROBOload and tube storage capacity
- Improved ergonomics by eliminating bent postures
With the suction tube ECOrized, an upgrade kit for ring spinning machines from Rieter, energy savings of up to 50% in suction power consumption are achieved.
- Up to 67% reduction in power consumption at the spinning position
- Improved extraction of hard ends and fewer series of ends down
- Low capital costs
- Short payback within 12 to 18 months
The suction insert Bright increases the flexibility of compact spinning machines. They allow a precise and constant air flow so fibers are optimally integrated in the fiber package. This improved air flow prevents deposits of dust and fiber particles and results in a fully compacted yarn at all times.
- Precise air guidance and optimized air flow
- Constant yarn quality
- Reduced soiling of the suction slots
- Up to 75% less contamination by fiber fly
- Less maintenance
- Easy identification of chocking per position